Sunday, January 29, 2017

Swimming with sea turtles through the rainbow gate

Waimea Bay, Oahu

It’s raining. Leaning towers of cloud and mist rise from the gorge behind the beach. From the water’s edge, the ocean floor slants down sudden and deep. I slide into warm, gentle surf.
   I am delighted by a rainbow, that appears to be anchored half a mile away, to my left, by a rocky headland. The rainbow curves over the sea, opening a gateway – blue-green to begin with, brightening as the sun bursts through into the full, vivid spectrum.
   I want to swim under the rainbow. It looks like a gate to another dimension. I strike out strongly, beating my legs, towards the rainbow gate. When I raise my chin above the water to check on my progress, I find the rainbow is steadily receding into the distance. Everyone knows you can’t ever catch up with a rainbow, right?
   But now the sea turtles come. First a baby, then a whole pod. I swim among them, kicking hard to keep up. Sea turtles can be fast. And
We swim together to the place of the rainbow. Its brightness has gone, yet something of it seems to hang in the air. I see a beautiful soft blue-green arch above me.
I write sloppy haiku on the beach:

I want to go under
The rainbow’s ocean gate
Sea turtle takes me through


Comment: I plucked this account of dreaming IN the physical body from an old journal just now. It is my unedited account of the start of my birthday in Hawaii in 1998.


7 comments:

marrob said...

I assume this is a birthday anniversary, so many good wishes,
and just after Australia Day too. ( I lived in New Farm, Brisbane
for many years).
I follow your blog regularly and find it a wealth of well written
research and insights. I enjoy the art work too. Many thanks.

Robert Moss said...

Thank you, Marrob. I was born in June, not January. I plucked this account of dreaming IN the physical body as I followed my common practice of mining old journals. I just happened to like it a lot, and since I am far from the ocean and in the depth of winter where I live, it seemed a good time to bathe again in those waters.

Frank108 said...

Thank you, beautiful dreamscape indeed

BC47 said...

Beautiful story to lift the soul!

Unknown said...


Hi viewers I’m Cheryl Warren. i am giving this testimony about Lord Damguaard on how i won $700,000 in my play lottery, I took an advice from some one who talked about this powerful great spell caster called Lord Damguaard via Email: Lorddamguaardspelltemple@hotmail.com his cell number: +1(407)706-7904 the person placed a testimonies on internet saying how Lord Damguaard helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work because i have spend a lot money buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3 days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share his good work to others so that they can also win the lottery because i do not have much time to spend on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this wonderful testimony with you all, that is if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can help you, via Email: Lorddamguaardspelltemple@hotmail.com
website: http:dmaguaardspelltemple.webs.com

1. Love Spells
2. Lost Love Spells
3. Divorce Spells
4. Marriage Spells
5. Binding Spells
6. Breakup Spells
7. Banish a past Lover.
8. You want to be promoted in your office.
9. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells
10. All types of illness

RAYMOND KIM said...

When I found Dr. Olu I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. Olu through his website and He told me me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Olu helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Olu to anyone in need of help. Email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com. Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349036604757. DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com

COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDINGS said...

Are you blacklisted? Struggling to get a personal loan? Has your application been DECLINED due to Low Credit Score? Over COMMITTED? Affordability? But you know you can afford this loan. Loans Approved in 12hours, you can email us at collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com



Ste na čiernej listine? Chystáte sa získať osobnú pôžičku? Bola vaša žiadosť DECLINED z dôvodu nízkeho kreditného skóre? Viac ako COMMITTED? Cenová dostupnosť? Ale viete, že si môžete túto pôžičku dovoliť. Pôžičky Schválené do 12 hodín, môžete nám poslať e-mail na adresu collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com